There has been a lot of information out there about WorldCat and to be honest I can’t keep it all straight. So here is my reading list:
- The splash page for the WorldCat API
- WorldCat’s Developer network houses the WorldCat API Documentation
- David Walker did a presentation on the WorldCat API at Code4Lib 2008
- The World Cat Developers’ Network Blog…just in case
- Karen Coombs, author of the blog Library Web Chic, has a number of postings on the WorldCat API
If you figure out how to download the information into my brain let me know.